Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Topic About Games

Go down 
+7
Martz
Admiral Thrawn
Cincilator
])evil
Malin
raven
Bob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011 - 0:02

O damn that game is so good, one hour and I'm already level 5 and with just one defeat out of some 10+ matches hehe
Back to top Go down
charon
Im such a fag :c
charon

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011 - 16:06

add me "okkami"
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 11:24

Yea, it's mmo... But still it might be kinda intresting
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011 - 13:47

Hmm... well, it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look like anything really new either. Imo it would have been more interesting if it were top down xD
There are more than enough 1st person shooters out there (even if this one gives us the 3rd person view as an option too)
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011 - 10:21

HMMMM......
On the positive side this does seem to have a darker feeling than DMC4 which is a good thing, cause although DMC4 had great graphics and gameplay it just didn't really feel like DMC. It lacked that gloomy atmosphere, that sense of revolving darkness which DMC1 and 3 delivered so well.

Still... I'm looking forward to this even though this trailer sucks.
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 8:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yaks.
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 12:33

Watched around 10 min of that, but it's way too long xD

Btw, there's a player named M2rtz there haha
Back to top Go down
Negative
Administrator
Administrator
Negative

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 12:35

tl;dw
Back to top Go down
https://vendetta-clan.forumieren.com
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 13:53

])evil wrote:
Btw, there's a player named M2rtz there haha

Unfortunately, it's not me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 21:47

Graphics look nice and best game name ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:08

For the guys who didn't do it yet, try Portal 1 and 2 asap. They're just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Negative
Administrator
Administrator
Negative

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:51

Raaage Raaage Raaage

Rage Launched.
Back to top Go down
https://vendetta-clan.forumieren.com
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:22

This is a video for an online game, it didn't push me to try it, but liked the video pretty much Smile
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:58

I had seen videos from APB before. This one was really cool though xD

Here's something cool and over the top

Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:37

I liked the 1st video pretty much ^^

Second one didn't show my type of game though I guess you are aware of that Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:50

DARK COLONY Another Topic About Games - Page 2 334282 Another Topic About Games - Page 2 96942

My second fav game when i was a kid! First was and always will be StarCraft (at least from strategy games). Fucking love this shit!
Commander: SEARCH AND DESTROY Raaage

Btw, you're still up to DarkSpore?
Back to top Go down
king
Oldfag
Oldfag
king

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 1:42

Hello guys. Im playing a game that some of you already know like Devil or Zeckett but who dont here is a short resume of the game:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: LIMBO

"Dark and disturbing is something that is a running theme throughout Limbo, it isn’t one that will leave a smile on your face but it is engrossing and it will have you suckered in from start to finish."

Winner of more than 90 awards, including:

Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 1:54

Yes, I've played it and finished it. My honest opinion is that it is not a bad game. However, there are so many games out there today, that for me this one just isn't memorable enough and my life remained the same after playing it, which means it had no impact on me what so ever.

Let me know what you think of it after you finished it, King.
Back to top Go down
king
Oldfag
Oldfag
king

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 22:09

])evil wrote:
Yes, I've played it and finished it. My honest opinion is that it is not a bad game. However, there are so many games out there today, that for me this one just isn't memorable enough and my life remained the same after playing it, which means it had no impact on me what so ever.

Ok. I finished it and i loved the game. Limbo will be a "memorable" game for me. If it changed my life? No, only babo did but that doesnt mean that wasnt a bad game. I wanna play it again bounce
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 22:42

king wrote:
])evil wrote:

Ok. I finished it and i loved the game. Limbo will be a "memorable" game for me. If it changed my life? No, only babo did but that doesnt mean that wasnt a bad game. I wanna play it again bounce

NAH.

Seriously?

Nah...cmon... xD
Well, I guess you felt something different while playing it.
And "only babo" changed your life? Maybe I expressed myself wrong. Haven't there been other games that made you think or gave you other perspectives or that changed something in your life, even if not in such a big proportion as babo?

Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 18:24

Air Rivals

I probably mentioned something about this game, but here it is.
Wiki:In Ace Online, players pilot their own individual starfighters (called "Gears") throughout a number of maps, including terrestrial, lunar, and space maps. It has typical MMORPG elements such as leveling, currency, a skill system and combat mostly based on player equipment and level. Ace Online is a largely player vs. player-oriented game (PvP), with character leveling and item acquisition achieved through combat against non-player characters and the completion of missions. After completion of certain missions, more maps will be accessible to the player. bla bla bla.

Well, if you're too lazy to read it, long story short:
Mostly PvP game. You can kill actually everyone if you have awesome skill. Level is not that important, but it's good to have big one and good weapons Razz
It's a game, where you're a pilot. You can choose 4 "Gears":
A-Gear - Tank-like air craft. It's pretty much easy for leveling which makes him the most boring. It is powerful, but still, kinda boring.
M-Gear - It's something like medic, which can give you buffs, teleport and it's fucking hard to shot him down if you'll armor (?) and ability points. Still, the hardest to level up, but in the end, it's worth it.
B-Gear - Most used gear, kinda bombardier, at least it's his main attack and most powerful, but after 30 (?) level he can also use this on flying objects, which require quite a big skill.
I-Gear - In polish called "Igła" which means "Needle". As you may think already, he's fucking fast, he require a bit more still then playing B-Gear.. It's awesome.

After this beginning, you have to choose between 2 nations:
- ANI (Arlington National Influence), Rebels
- BCU (Bygeniou City United)
(I always take ANI ^^)

So now about PvP:
You can battle actually everywhere. On each map, there are channels
- 0 - You can meet enemies even in entrance of your base sometimes
- 1 - It's safe zone, where enemy can't get it.
- 2 (sometimes) - It's just another safe zone.

Map:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Red - BCU
Blue - ANI
If you're from for example ANI, then you haven't got safty zone on maps which are connected with red line.
There are also some events, like:
SP - Strategy point, where you have to destroy or defend this construction.
MS - Mothership Battles, you have to destroy or defend nation's mother ship. This is hard to explain in more details, so just ask me if you're interested in this.
(By participating, you earn some bonses and your nation gain points)
Map of Golden Mobs - It's even created by Game Master, from time to time.

Anyway, i can talk about this game a lot... Just to add something, i was vice-president and strategist. Almost President but i stopped playing. I was playing on polish servers. There are "clans" etc, but there's no hate between them, because they have to work together in the end anyway. Even if there are like 10k players, you can get to know everyone. Nation is nation and nothing is above it.

Just for you to see how battles looks like, it's a vid made by my friend.

"Yo Axser", yea right.. fucker stopped playing and i was too lazy to create my own account yaoming
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:49

Wait, seriously? Shocked

you wrote a fucking huge post and in the end u said u were to lazy to even make an account for yourself? how can you kill a "publicity" post, huh? Razz

Tbh, not my thing, thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011 - 22:36

Fucker created an account, left in on 2nd level and then said "if you want then play". I got 94lvl, which was one of the best even on euro servers.. So yea. I was too lazy xD
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:33

You were lvl 94 in that game? If only you would dedicate yourself to babo like that Rolling Eyes clown

Anyway, I made this:
YES Raaage

Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 12:03

lol wtf is wrong with your kf onion47 onion47 onion47
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Topic About Games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: