Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Topic About Games

Go down 
+7
Martz
Admiral Thrawn
Cincilator
])evil
Malin
raven
Bob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
charon
Im such a fag :c
charon

Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:15

wtf your kf sucks dev onion47
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:35

Now you understand the Raaage I feel everytime I play

And "wtf" - I say that a lot, believe me.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:53

onion47 onion47 onion47

I say uninstall and reinstall, install the last graphic card drivers, and search the internets in last case xD

and what was all that? onion47

maybe they've discovered some way to teleport and run from you, u mad? Troll
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012 - 18:44

Here, I want to leave you guys with some awesome cinematic trailers:

Mass Effect 3:

Gears of War:

Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012 - 21:16

Another Topic About Games - Page 3 96942 Another Topic About Games - Page 3 334282 Another Topic About Games - Page 3 83645 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012 - 10:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 1:36

I've tried Mini-Ninjas before, Martz. Wasn't really into it >:

Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 10:35

])evil wrote:
Haven't even played it once yaoming

I just thought, y'all are into the manga/anime/ninja stuff so I'd just post it here yaoming
Back to top Go down
charon
Im such a fag :c
charon

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 12:28

Have you tried Tribes dev??
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 14:05

For those who like RPG, here's my favorite, The Witcher 2:

Great story (I recommend playing The Witcher 1 before, wich is also a great game), cool characters, good gameplay, and massive graphics.

Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Apr 2012 - 14:40

Martz wrote:
])evil wrote:
Haven't even played it once yaoming

I just thought, y'all are into the manga/anime/ninja stuff so I'd just post it here yaoming

You make me sick yaoming

And no Char, I haven't tried Tribes yet. To be honest, I don't think it'll run very good on my machine xD
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 18:07

Here's something for the Dead Space fans, 20 min of DS3 gameplay:

Looks pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
king
Oldfag
Oldfag
king

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:04

])evil wrote:
Here's something for the Dead Space fans, 20 min of DS3 gameplay:

Looks pretty good so far

Another Topic About Games - Page 3 334282
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 20:12

This also seemed pretty interesting. It seems it's from some of the creators of Diablo 1 and 2.

Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012 - 4:34

@ Dead Space 3

Single Player: Looks pretty much the same as the 2, graphically talking, so far. (which isn't bad, but hope they get some things even better, just so we can say "helloo, this is new!" xD ye, but not better enough to not run on ur pc Dev Razz)
I've noticed there's now a two bullet counting near the weapon, what that might be? the alternative fire bullets yes? >:
I don't know which difficulty level was he playing, but I guess we gonna have to save ammo even better because it seems harder to kill them. Dunno if you've noticed, but you gonna have to dismember what already has been dismembered Razz which might be better or worst depending on the perspective, considering it will make the weaker necromorphs even harder to kill onion47

Annnd, good to know Ellie will show up on this game also, hopefully...
Spoiler:
onion47

Markers are also back, endless shit xD

Co-op: Seems neat so far, like they added rolling to avoid attacks Razz but wait...is that? you're telling me that besides necromorphs we're gonna have to fight humans too? onion47
Fucking Unitologists! Just also seeing this as a gears of war now xD
Looking forward to try this mode, just hope there won't be many problems with connection, etc >:

@ Marvel Heroes

Seems interesting, like he mentioned, kinda reminds Diablo >:
The enemy attacks are kinda simple imo xD. I hope it can be fun to play with friends though and it could be better if had also DC Comics heroes >: We'll see more of it soon, I guess..
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012 - 11:57

Well, I guess DS3 looks similar to DS2 as DS2 looked similar to DS1. Similar graphics but still better. The whole snow and wind effects that make it hard to see in front are a nice touch imo, so you're always on your guard. The fact that necro can pop up from anywhere in the snow is also pretty nasty xD

As for the 2 bullet counters I noticed that too, I think that's for the secondary ammo. In the demo he looked like he had something like a machine gun and then he would fire (with his secondary ammo I presume) something that looked like a shotgun blast or like a magnetic pulse or something that pushed the necros away a bit.

Regarding the difficulty he was playing at, I don't know either. Yes necros seemed harder to kill but then again maybe he wasn't using the right weapon. Although shooting at humans may seem a bit off I guess it's okay if it's not overly extended throughout the game. I mean there were some humans (the unitologist) that were a part of this cult and wanted this "race" to prevail and so I guess you had to fight them at some point too. I just hope this doesn't turns too much into an FPS and loses it's Survival/Horror touch. I don't want to see him take cover like in GOW and then shoot and throw nades and shit xD

Co-op looked pretty cool actually. It's nice that they have added some more videos and storyline.

@ Marvel Heroes

I liked the gameplay, it seemed pretty responsive, and the boss fight vs Magneto was ausum. Looking forward to see more of this.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012 - 0:26

Indeed, the snow will make you be more cautious certainly...it'll keep suspense all the time for sure xD
I can't remember now if there was limited ammo for secondary fire since there was no counter in 1 and 2 hm..or it was all together? Ye, then I guess it's cooler this way, each one has it's own particular bullet counter.

I also hope it won't ruin the style, fighting humans might take it to a pretty ordinary level..let's hope they'll do it with that in mind. About the co-op, yes, it's nice they've added new stuff in order to also motivate people to play both versions.

Check out the first gameplay video from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance, seems sweeeeet! Twisted Evil

Also, see the Borderlands 2 part here...58 Hours with 1 Character affraid
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012 - 14:22

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance looks really cool indeed, looking forward to seeing more of it.

58 hours to finish a campaign in an fps? Hah, that's awesome. Sounds good to me, as I'm enjoying playing through the 1st Borderlands with some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:21

Well, I dunno about you guys but I have never been a fan of Tomb Raider, but this trailer in particular got my attention >:

So I'm certainly looking forward to this game.
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Aug 2012 - 13:34

I was never much into Tomb Raider myself, well...except for the girl that is Razz

But indeed, this one looks pretty nice. All these survival aspects combined with action and what seems like a good story might just make a great gaming experience. Actually looking forward to see more of this >:
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:07

sweeeeet! affraid
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012 - 1:06

Seems pretty awesome! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012 - 13:40

Remember Me looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

Go Capcom!
Speaking of which..

Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012 - 15:20

Seems cool, but it's pretty strange to see them working together though xD

At least for me, that is...and Vergil also got different, but at least they've maintained his hair color Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Topic About Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: