Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toolbox for windows

Go down 
+2
raven
Martz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012 - 10:58

THEY WON'T GET ME Raaage Raaage Raaage Raaage Raaage Raaage
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012 - 14:41

Just found 2 useful pluggins for firefox.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Forces HTTPS connections when possible. Doesn't make your shit unbreakable, but it adds a little more security.

This is interesting mainly because it is free ùù
Back to top Go down
king
Oldfag
Oldfag
king

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012 - 16:33

Martz wrote:

Forces HTTPS connections when possible. Doesn't make your shit unbreakable, but it adds a little more security.

firefox yaoming
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012 - 1:11

king wrote:
Martz wrote:

firefox yaoming
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 11:28

Chrome users yaoming

Chrome is so good that it can't even automatically delete your history, you need an add-on for that. How ironic is that? yaoming

A browser that doesn't have the option to delete history. GG, even IE has that hahaha
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 17:29

I admit I didn't know that, but CCleaner actually does it, so

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012 - 21:50

Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:01

That anonymox addon is simply awesome. Bad news is that I can only use that if I have a good internet connection. My internet is already slow, so if I use that and get far Ip then it gets even slower. Will use it in the future though when I have some good internets.

And what's this video converter you posted here? You're a little fucker, you know that? Don't just come here and post links, fuck you, I can do that too xD. Say something about it, why should we use it, why is it good. Damn lazy dude onion47
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:03

])evil wrote:
And what's this video converter you posted here? You're a little fucker, you know that? Don't just come here and post links, fuck you, I can do that too xD. Say something about it, why should we use it, why is it good. Damn lazy dude onion47

Exactly what I thought yaoming
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012 - 14:56

])evil wrote:
That anonymox addon is simply awesome. Bad news is that I can only use that if I have a good internet connection. My internet is already slow, so if I use that and get far Ip then it gets even slower. Will use it in the future though when I have some good internets.
Yes, that's the little downside ^^ Good to know you find it useful as well. Good luck with hoping to get that, chrome users yaoming Google will fuck you in the ass.

])evil wrote:
ùù ùù ùù

Well, I've read somewhere that at the moment, it's the most powerful easy-to-use tool to encode in H.264 (mkv or mp4). And since I've started looking into the matter, I thought maybe this soft was a good way to start doing things.
raven wrote:
Exactly what I thought yaoming

Well yaoming At least I post new stuff and not only rage answer (but that's better than nothing, I'll take what I can get, keep them coming Troll )
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012 - 14:47

Well .mkv is a nice format. It allows for multiple subs and audio to be inside just 1 file. But imo there isn't really a need to do that, at least for me, since I see the movies on the pc so having 2 files or 1 file doesn't matter.

What do you use it for? xD
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012 - 1:15

])evil wrote:
Well .mkv is a nice format. It allows for multiple subs and audio to be inside just 1 file. But imo there isn't really a need to do that, at least for me, since I see the movies on the pc so having 2 files or 1 file doesn't matter.

What do you use it for? xD
I'm not using it, I just think it's a good idea onion47
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:57

yaoming
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012 - 19:08

For y'all, Chrome sluts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012 - 20:48

I'm not sure if I got it right though, can you explain me what does that exactly do?
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 12:11

raven wrote:
I'm not sure if I got it right though, can you explain me what does that exactly do?
It tells the trackers it finds to go fuck themselves.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:57

Martz wrote:
raven wrote:
It tells the trackers it finds to go fuck themselves.

alright, gonna give it a try Cool
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov 2012 - 19:31

Small soft some chick from class told me about. (now you're more interested in the chick than the soft, right? well, fuck me)

Just gonna copy/paste the description from the website 'coz I'm a lazy twat and I think it says it all better. There you go:

"CurrPorts is network monitoring software that displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. For each port in the list, information about the process that opened the port is also displayed, including the process name, full path of the process, version information of the process (product name, file description, and so on), the time that the process was created, and the user that created it.
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the TCP/UDP ports information to HTML file , XML file, or to tab-delimited text file.
CurrPorts also automatically mark with pink color suspicious TCP/UDP ports owned by unidentified applications (Applications without version information and icons)"

Anyway, it's useful shit and comes in handy when you have conflict access with 2 applications.

Download link can be found at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov 2012 - 20:05

I was looking for a similar software some time ago, although I wanted something more powerful, like something that would tell me what every pc connected to my router is downloading/uploading. I haven't found a software like that yet (don't even know if it's possible without it being installed on all pcs connected to the router), but this does come in handy if it's for just your own computer I guess.
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov 2012 - 21:17

Wink
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2012 - 14:02

Looks promising. I will give it a try, thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toolbox for windows   Toolbox for windows - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toolbox for windows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: