Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who was the best at this shit this week?

Go down 
+4
])evil
Malin
Martz
Zeckett
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Check the link's bellow, make your decision wisely >:
\v/ BoB
Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_lcap0%Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ ((haron
Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_lcap29%Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
\v/ ])evil
Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_lcap0%Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ King
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ Malin
Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_lcap14%Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Martz
Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_lcap14%Who was the best at this shit this week? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Negative
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ raven
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Zeckett
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

Who was the best at this shit this week? Empty
PostSubject: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:31

Troll Let's vote for the best hate of the week, 'till the end of the week Troll

POST YOUR HATE (or link to it) HERE AND WIN BIG PRIZES!

Last edited by Zeckett on Sun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:31

Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:35

Good idea, even if it sounds very (fucking) familiar Laughing

Ima keep my eyes open 'till next weekend. Razz

Zeckett wrote:
HERE AND WIN BIG PRIZES!

I'm gonna take care of the prize for this week's big winner, if you don't mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:39

familiar? dont know what you're talking about.

sure, get the prizes megusta
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:43

Don't vote for yourself, also.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011 - 22:45

Forgot to say a few things:

- You CAN post hate from anywhere (MSN/Foruns/Babo/whatever..)
- You CAN post more than once on the same week.
- Voting is over in 7 days. Advise you to wait for the last moment to make your coice, there's hate everyday.
- Don't be a hater and post for yourself you pussies.
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 0:11

Zeckett wrote:
Forgot to say a few things.

You can edit your first post, assshole.
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 0:18

Malin wrote:
Zeckett wrote:
Forgot to say a few things.

You can edit your first post, assshole.

This one has my vote yaoming
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:08

gj Charon, you checked the forum, only becouse someone told you about this poll, and vote on yourself?
1st. You broke rule
2nd. Write something on forum you inactive fagatron.
3rd. Don't change your weapon during cm, only becouse you rage. Fucking play one weapon.

P.S.

You suck with every weapon, so i don't really care
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 14:03

lol charon has a vote wihtout even post any hate?
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 14:18

Who was the best at this shit this week? Ban-hammer-featured1
Back to top Go down
king
Oldfag
Oldfag
king

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 17:42

Zeckett wrote:
lol charon has a vote wihtout even post any hate?

Who do you think that voted for char? yaoming
Back to top Go down
charon
Im such a fag :c
charon

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 19:58

Shit i rule so much fuck yeah , so much Raaage from my opponents
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 23:50

you sir, will no longer be able to win this shit.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeTue 1 Nov 2011 - 23:06

I vote for nega and vince for their rage against me
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 18:09

Vote ppl.

Bob, you can talk and we appreciate that (since it's not so often Troll) But you better fuckin' vote if you haven't already, also Raaage
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:18

no one posted any hate besides me and malin pokerface
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 20:40

No biggie.

MSN hate is to be remembered. Troll
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 21:19

well i dont remember anything onion47
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 22:43

Ze, it's fine. You didn't play in any cm today, same as Char or Bob (but they're like air. We know they're somewhere, but we can't see them Troll ) and we won everything.

Have a nice day sir loser yaoming
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:05

You sure like to talk a lot, Mr. ping/fps/can't focus/dunno where my glasses are/don't know why I stop/my computer sucks/don't know where I put my keyboard/my net connection sucks when you play 1 cm and others don't. As if you really had played more than 9000 times than others.

yaoming
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:09

Well, at least you know i had problems with my "ping/fps/can't focus/dunno where my glasses are/don't know why I stop/my computer sucks/don't know where I put my keyboard/my net connection sucks". You should have played at least one cm today. It's not just common day, it's our day and you don't give a shit about it yaoming
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:11

This topic is useless, we can't just put all the hate in one, it ain't big enough.

But please, gentlemen, continue Laughing

And fucking vote Raaage
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:17

Well, at least I had a job and a girlfriend to take care of in this our day, and I don't think you can bullshit on me for not playing today, and even this week, bitch please, you barely play, now you play one cm on the 5th of November and you're thy Master of thy Universe. And I could even ask you guys to play one round, but I didn't want to ruin it up since I now how bad I play, even more when I'm inactive. I don't need "ping/fps/can't focus/dunno where my glasses are/don't know why I stop/my computer sucks/don't know where I put my keyboard/my net connection sucks" excuses.

Troll
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:21

Zeckett wrote:
Well, at least I had a job and a girlfriend to take care of in this our day, and I don't think you can bullshit on me for not playing today, and even this week, bitch please, you barely play, now you play one cm on the 5th of November and you're thy Master of thy Universe. And I could even ask you guys to play one round, but I didn't want to ruin it up since I now how bad I play, even more when I'm inactive. I don't need "ping/fps/can't focus/dunno where my glasses are/don't know why I stop/my computer sucks/don't know where I put my keyboard/my net connection sucks" excuses.

Troll

I smell self-hatred in all this hate. Know that it is equal to -1. Just a warning Troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was the best at this shit this week?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Babo Related-
Jump to: