Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Topic About Games

Go down 
+7
Martz
Admiral Thrawn
Cincilator
])evil
Malin
raven
Bob
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Bob

Another Topic About Games Empty
PostSubject: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010 - 17:29

Dragon Age Origins Awsome Trailer
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010 - 22:12

pretty cool Bob, with this song just makes it look much better Razz

still wondering about the gameplay Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010 - 14:06

Here you go xD
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010 - 2:43

seems pretty nice Bob, but having a pirated version only let's you play singleplayer probably right?

it's still worthy of ?
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010 - 23:37

Dev u said you like shooting games? Here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeWed 1 Dec 2010 - 21:17

I like a lot of games genre, including shooting ^^
And since we're on the topic of cool trailers (which btw we should make a topic for it if we'll have anymore videos xD) I'll show you the old Onimusha 3 intro movie for Ps2 (the game was so and so, but the video is awesome) Wink

PS: and Yes, that IS Jean Reno xD
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec 2010 - 5:27

])evil wrote:
I like a lot of games genre, including shooting ^^
And since we're on the topic of cool trailers (which btw we should make a topic for it if we'll have anymore videos xD) I'll show you the old Onimusha 3 intro movie for Ps2 (the game was so and so, but the video is awesome) Wink

PS: and Yes, that IS Jean Reno xD

So and so?? I loved that game! Gotta play it again!
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec 2010 - 17:34

Well Cinc... after playing DMC, most if not all games with similar styles fall short. I'm not saying that I can't enjoy a different game of the same genre, but when it comes to battle system I'm a hard guy to please xD
So yea, "so and so" pretty much says my opinion. Was rated as one of the top games for Ps2 and I played it to try it and I even finished it, but it's not a game I would pick up to play again Smile
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeThu 2 Dec 2010 - 17:45

])evil wrote:
Well Cinc... after playing DMC, most if not all games with similar styles fall short. I'm not saying that I can't enjoy a different game of the same genre, but when it comes to battle system I'm a hard guy to please xD
So yea, "so and so" pretty much says my opinion. Was rated as one of the top games for Ps2 and I played it to try it and I even finished it, but it's not a game I would pick up to play again Smile

Well I'm possibly influenced by the fact that I played it before DMC...
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeFri 3 Dec 2010 - 19:33

So we're at trailers, huh?

I fuckin' can't wait to play this Shocked
I was best pvp and pve in my guild, i get bored and stopped playing..
Now i'm waiting... FOR THIS. Another Topic About Games 47974
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn
Usual Spammer
Usual Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 8:52

Malin wrote:
So we're at trailers, huh?

I fuckin' can't wait to play this Shocked
I was best pvp and pve in my guild, i get bored and stopped playing..
Now i'm waiting... FOR THIS. Another Topic About Games 47974

wot kind of game is this?
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 10:01

Admiral Thrawn wrote:

Crappy.
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 13:54

Admiral Thrawn wrote:

MMORPG.

Cincilator wrote:

Crappy.

Well.. Now it's crappy, but 3 years ago it was best MMORPG u could have onion47
GuildWars won some kind of reward for best PvP, but I don't remember when :S
So... FU. Most MMORPG players are waiting for this game!
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 14:08

Malin wrote:
Admiral Thrawn wrote:

MMORPG.

Cincilator wrote:

Crappy.

Well.. Now it's crappy, but 3 years ago it was best MMORPG u could have onion47
GuildWars won some kind of reward for best PvP, but I don't remember when :S
So... FU. Most MMORPG players are waiting for this game!

I'll just tell you to take a look at what happened to final fantasy 14 :]
Today's games are just adding cool graphics to unplayable or used-to-death gameplay systems.
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 14:16

Watched some gameplays, trailers... Still i'd rather buy Guild Wars 2 Smile
Mayby i'm just used to this game or mayby i never played FF so it doesn't mean for me too much ^^
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 4 Dec 2010 - 15:52

Malin wrote:
Watched some gameplays, trailers... Still i'd rather buy Guild Wars 2 Smile
Mayby i'm just used to this game or mayby i never played FF so it doesn't mean for me too much ^^

What I meant was, the game was like "OOOH SUPER COOL GRAPHICS AND IT'S A FINAL FANTASY, IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST GAME EVER" only to disappoint everyone who ever played it. Thx god I didn't get chosen for a beta test for which i applied :]
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeMon 6 Dec 2010 - 22:40

Yea.. I know.. It's WoW.. no1 likes it here, but some1 done great job doin' this vid ^^

E: Imo at least lol
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeMon 6 Dec 2010 - 23:15

I tried to like it but... naaaah Razz
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec 2010 - 2:21

yeah, I tried too sometime ago..my brother in law (dunno if that's how it is in english. The man who married my sister lol), played it with him some time, but it never really pushed me away. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeTue 7 Dec 2010 - 15:54

I meant I tried to like the video xD
I won't even try to like the game cause I already know the result - DENIED! What a Face
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jan 2011 - 16:33

Looking Forward to:

-Dead Space 2
-Crysis 2 (gained some curiosity about it)
-Mass Effect 3 (same as Crysis)
- Alice Madness Returns (WTF! xD)
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jan 2011 - 12:38

Dead Space 2 - fuck yea
Mass Effect 3 - fuck yea again (but still have to play the 1st and second xD)
Darkspore - up to 4 players co-op game FUCK YEAH

affraid
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan 2011 - 17:17

Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 16:50

BUMP!

DO NOT LET THIS AWEEEEEEEESOME THREAD DIE! albino

So, for starters:

- I've played Dead Space II and it was great. I didn't think they can make this sequel as good as the first game was, but guess what, they made it even better. There's more action, more violence, and it's definitely much more SICK. It's without a doubt the most sick game I've ever played and I recommend it to everyone (except those who are weak of heart or mind. Wanna avoid possible heart attacks or insanity).

And now, here's a game I want to introduce to you guys:

Bloodline Champions

I started playing this yesterday, at Gloom's suggestions, and I admit I was pretty sceptic about it, because as my gaming experience has proven again and again, most mmorpgs just aren't fair.
What I mean by that, is that if you start playing an mmorpg, chances are that the guy who has spent the most hours or has spent a considerable amount of money in the game, is the best player. It doesn't matter how good you are (in terms of skill), because some rich punk with no skill can beat you just like that, if he spent the right amount of money and bought skills or equipment.

There are few games that I know that don't sell power (better skills or equipment for cash), and this is one of them.
Bloodline Champions is pretty straightforward. You pick a character and you're off to battle.
That's it! No changing equipment, no changing skills, no leveling up your character, just pure ass battle based on YOUR personal skill with a certain character.

The game was fully released in January 2011 (so it's relatively new) and there are updates being made constantly.
So far there are 21 characters you can choose from, which are divided into 4 groups: Melee Damage, Tank, Healing and Ranged Damage. Most of the characters are really cool to play with, and I'm still not sure which characters is my favorite Razz

I haven't played that much, but from what I've seen until now all characters are pretty different from each other and there are a lot of spells/skills that are cool to use.

There are also 3 different game modes: Arena (it's like ffa on babo), Capture the Artifact (each team holds one artifact in their base; the team that manages to have both artifacts in their base wins) and Conquest (which is to conquer several keypoints on the map).

Now, I won't say much more about it... I just suggest to you guys that you try it out, as it's pretty fun, challening and addictive.

If you start playing it, add me as friend and we can kick some ass together, my ign is "devdev" Wink

Last edited by ])evil on Mon 11 Apr 2011 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011 - 17:08

])evil wrote:
except those who are weak of heart or mind

You know there are no such ppl amongst us. Very Happy

])evil wrote:
If you start playing it, add me as friend and we can kick some ass together, my ign is "devdev" Wink

I'll try this game and add you as friend, as soon as the dl is over. Keep you posted Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Topic About Games   Another Topic About Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Topic About Games
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Off Topic-
Jump to: