Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New one, new format

Go down 
+3
Malin
Negative
Zeckett
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is the Hater Lord of this month?
\v/ BoB
New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ ((haron
New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
\v/ ])evil
New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ King
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ Malin
New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
\v/ Martz
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ Negative
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ raven
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ Zeckett
New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%New one, new format - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

New one, new format - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011 - 13:29

Yeah, you're a real badass player Cinc. So badass that you even agreed to play a cm without using flames. Oh wait... that just lasted for 4 min, my bad.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011 - 16:01

ahahah, nah he da badass aiit...first, he says they don't play us anymore, then, after stating this he dares to say he'll clap next time we win with him "not lagging"

Decide your ass already, deos big mad dog Razz
Back to top Go down
Cincilator
Regular Talk-a-lot
Regular Talk-a-lot

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:49

])evil wrote:
Yeah, you're a real badass player Cinc. So badass that you even agreed to play a cm without using flames. Oh wait... that just lasted for 4 min, my bad.

Actually you said that first and you flamed first... So blame yourself onion47

raven wrote:
ahahah, nah he da badass aiit...first, he says they don't play us anymore, then, after stating this he dares to say he'll clap next time we win with him "not lagging"

Decide your ass already, deos big mad dog

I never said I'm not playing vs v. I said I'm more likely to play vs |> if i lag. If I don't lag, it makes no difference against who i play.
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2011 - 18:09

Cincilator wrote:
])evil wrote:

Actually you said that first and you flamed first... So blame yourself onion47

Wut? Lying is just sad man. You talked high and mighty about how my teammates flamed you in the previous cm so they could kill you, so I told you that next time, lets play without flames. Then not even half way through the round you flamed one of my teammates lol. And I asked you "I thought we were playing without flames". After which you said "well, I tried to but I failed".
At least stand behind your actions and don't be a coward man, I never took you for one.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:41

Cincilator wrote:
I never said I'm not playing vs v. I said I'm more likely to play vs |> if i lag. If I don't lag, it makes no difference against who i play.

ye, well your team-mates did that for you.

])evil wrote:
. After which you said "well, I tried to but I failed".

I've a clear idea of reading that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2011 - 22:30

Ok, so he's something that probably you know already deep in your brains, but i'll remind you about it.
Something from Wikipedia:
"Babo Violent 2 is a freeware multiplayer game for Windows. It is a 3d Top-down shooter."
Something from me:
Babo Violent 2 is a game. Games were invented (if i can say something like that) to have fun. At first glance, babo violent is just another shooting game where you kill other players, capture flags, talk with other players, creating clans, play clan matches, etc. Of course, number of people = number of opinions how things should looks like. Of course, people wants to be the best, their clan kickass everyone's clans.. One person have to lose, so other have to win. That's normal. But then, there's something called hate. Some people lose, but they can't deal with it, so they at least try to win in "conversation". They're starting to hate on eachother, take other person/clan down with him. People forget that there's something like "Diplomatic" (thanks Dev). "Diplomacy is the employment of tact to gain strategic advantage or to find mutually acceptable solutions to a common challenge, one set of tools being the phrasing of statements in a non-confrontational, or polite manner.". I know for some people it's funnier to just "hate" on people, because what they can do, punch you throu internet connection? This is terribly wrong to think like that. Some people want just want to have polite talk, find the problems and fix in other way then hating on each other and so both sides would be happy with solution. "People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite". As long as i can see, you know how to hate. Maybe now it's time for something else? Think about it. I know that it might be hard to stop hating on each others, since it came to all of this.. No one can blame you only because you're tying to fix problem, without hate. I know that for some people this game is more then just game.. Exacly that's why people shouldn't hate on each other. "When people get hurt, they learn to hate.. when people hurt others, they become hated..." (thanks Rav).

New one, new format - Page 2 9923_1040250942825_1722109759_82545_2220556_n
Don't forget about it!

E:
Ok. Some people asked me "to who did you write that exactly?", my answer is "to everybody who read it"
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Dec 2011 - 23:32

Cinc I deleted your post cuz I think Mal's post deserve more attention than the rest. But just know it's not that important who threw the flame first or not. So I'll just let it be. Hope you do the same.

+ 1 to everything Mal said and I'll just leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New one, new format   New one, new format - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New one, new format
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Babo Related-
Jump to: