Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\By The Power Of Truth, I, While Living, Have Conquered The Universe/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who was the best at this shit this week?

Go down 
+4
])evil
Malin
Martz
Zeckett
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Check the link's bellow, make your decision wisely >:
\v/ BoB
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ ((haron
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
\v/ ])evil
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ King
 0% [ 0 ]
\v/ Malin
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Martz
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Negative
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ raven
 14% [ 1 ]
\v/ Zeckett
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:22

Oh, shall i remind you that you didn't meet with guys, because you choose your gf? Troll

No shit, you don't need "I don't need "ping/fps/can't focus/dunno where my glasses are/don't know why I stop/my computer sucks/don't know where I put my keyboard/my net connection sucks" excuses." because you sucks anyway and we all know it. Why don't you write a letter about it and send it to those who give a shit?

I'm Master of the Universe? Good to know that, Mr. Everything-is-fine-because-i-am-fucking-oak.
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:27

If you don't give a shit why are you even answering me? lol
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:28

Because you wrote it already? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:34

You say that you don't give a shit, but you had the trouble to come here to tell me that I didn't play today, and why is that?
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:42

Sense of your sentence, i don't get it.
It's not a trouble to say that you didn't play, since there are more of those who didn't. I just don't know the reason why you didn't play today and i don't give a shit about it, because it's our special day when we all should gather and kick everyone's asses.

This may have no sense, because i'm half asleep yaoming
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:54

Zeckett wrote:
Well, at least I had a job and a girlfriend to take care of in this our day

I love to repeat myself megusta
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Nov 2011 - 23:55

I know. You're welcome.
Troll
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:26

Looks like we got ourselves a big (yet unexpected) WINNER!
Here is your prize Char, enjoy it as soon as you read this (meaning you'd actually visit the forum Troll).

Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Kfi2d10
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Nov 2011 - 19:03

Well, Char isn't a winner, since he's an asshole and voted for himself, but Martz, don't worry. I think he'll enjoy it very much Troll
Back to top Go down
charon
Im such a fag :c
charon

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 0:11

Guys i have this epic photo Troll

mal and martz caught together Troll

Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Nerds11
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:28

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 1:36

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47 onion47
Back to top Go down
Martz
Administrator
Administrator
Martz

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 13:19

LOL.
Back to top Go down
raven
Administrator
Administrator
raven

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 17:39

Martz wrote:
LOL.

That's a Win, Sir.
Back to top Go down
Malin
Oldfag
Oldfag
Malin

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 18:44

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
])evil
Administrator
Administrator
])evil

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 19:48

ROFL
Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 364161
Back to top Go down
Zeckett
Lame ass faggot

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 19:05

well, no winner on this one. new one avaliable >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was the best at this shit this week?   Who was the best at this shit this week? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who was the best at this shit this week?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici :: General Discussion :: Babo Related-
Jump to: